The Best Books For Entrepreneurs!
Amazing books for the Entrepreneur in you!
Some people are willing to spend their lives working for someone else. Not you and certainly not the women here at the Femme Fatale office. This is the time of the entrepreneur! You’re now thinking you’re ready to start your own business—or grow your existing business into something even bigger! You’re ready to take control of your life, your finances and your future. I’ve prepared a few life-changing books to help you get started. Enjoy and feel free to comment if you have any of your own great entrepreneurial books you’d like to recommend.
1. The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide to Creating success on Your Own Terms by Danielle LaPorte.
2. The Power of Unpopular: A Guide to Building Your Brand for the Audience Who Will Love You (and why no one else matters) by Erika Napoletano.
3. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown.
4. Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business by Barbara Corcoran.
5. The Flip Flop CEO by Janine Finney, Lory Muirhead, and Whitney Roberts.
6. How to Talk to Anyone (92 Little Tricks for Big Success) by Leil Lownders
8. How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
9. The Saint The Surfer And The Ceo by Robin Sharma
10. Spin Selling by Neil Rackham