Feature Femme Gem: Model Kellys
1. What’s your name?
My name is Kellys
2. What five words best describe you?
Intelligent, Determined, Organized, Self-disciplined and Romantic.
3. What are you studying in school?
4. When and how did you get into modelling?
A few years ago, when I decided to have my first professional photo shoot.
5. What do you love most about Femme Fatale?
The ambiance that Femme Fatale models create when working together !
6. If you had any advice for a girl who wanted to become part of Femme Fatale what would you tell them?
Do whatever it takes to make the best out of every possible experience with Femme Fatale.
7. What 3 characteristics do you think it takes to become a Femme Gem?
Signature beauty, attractive personality, intangible charisma.
8. If you had to sum up Femme Fatale in 1 word? What would it be?
9. You’ve worked quite a few events with us, which has been your favourite thus far?
That’s tough! Modelling for Cabana Pool bar!
10. Were there any models growing up who inspired you? Why?
Miss Universe models. I was raised in Venezuela, which holds the record for the most crowns and titles in the Miss Universe pageants. Venezuelan women have a beauty obsession! They were (and still are!) great inspiration.
11. What is one thing that can always make you laugh?
My sense of humour
Finish the sentence…
If I could change one thing about myself I would change…my sometimes overly ambitious nature.
My favourite part about myself is… my smile because it seems to be contagious.
My favourite restaurant is… Spuntini !
The first thing I notice about a guy is his… Lips
Lastly, where do you see yourself in five years?
Following my dreams, wherever they take me.